Voting is now closed! The top 32 will be announced Monday 20 September at 13:00
Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- One of my main goals is to maintain physical and mental strength through a healthy balanced diet and making workouts part of my everyday routine.
- To master the art of bodybuilding by cultivating my skill-sets and increasing effort. This entails a healthy approach to competition preparation and listening to my body response to different
methods and adjusting when necessary.
- I am an entrepreneur at heart and look forward to implementing my existing qualifications and skills to build exciting brands and businesses in the fitness industry.
- To obtain a fitness and nutrition qualification is at the top of my priorities and this will enable me to help others with their fitness and nutrition goals
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- Awarded best upcoming netball player in primary school
- Modern Dancing. International Cricket Test Match. South Africa vs Australia.
- Mandarin Training Center, Dragon boat racing team in Taipei, Taiwan. 2010
- 2nd place Beach Bikini Division at Gold Millennium Plate. 2019
- Face of Xtyle Fitness & Entertainment 2019 Ambassador
- 3rd place Beach Bikini Division at Boksburg Classic. 2019
- Officially invited to compete at Arnold’s Classic Africa in 2020
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
Fitness has become an integral part of my life, and I have seen how when you place dedication, discipline, focus and consistency, you can achieve more than what you bargained for. I have since achieved more than I could dream of in less than a year.
As the face of USN it’s important to know that you are dealing with people, young and old, from diverse backgrounds, with real life issues concerning their health, well-being and goals. To be able to listen, and say I understand, I relate or I’ve been there too, and I’m here to help is the best quality one can possess in this industry. Together we can challenge, inspire and empower anyone who is facing their own struggles. I am passionate about health and fitness.
To me, any form of exercise is medicine. Anytime you feel down, demotivated, sickly push yourself to move and express yourself in the best way you know how to lift your spirits. I want people to understand that reaching the goals you need to be prepared to work hard and sometimes work twice as much as the next person.
Run your own race but NEVER give up. We need to develop a CHALLENGER MINDSET saying I’m not limited by perception; I’m only limited by what I feed my mind.
Also, by leading a healthy balanced diet, not only will it change your body but your mind and mood. There’s nothing more fulfilling and confident boosting than feeling good about yourself and comfortable in your skin. You’ve got to nourish to flourish. I have fallen in love with the process of becoming the best version of myself and understand that in the changes I was making, I would need to start from the inside. I aim to inspire and empower every individual to become the best version of themselves by sharing my experiences and knowledge, using what I have learned to help them reach their full potential.
My objective is to be a positive influence and have a meaningful impact by learning and growing together with the brand. I want to be a part of a vibrant and dynamic team that recognizes and values people and set on a course to make a difference. My versatility, curiosity, dedication, a multifaceted approach to wellness and fitness, and a sense of Ubuntu, it is what sets me apart from the rest.