Voting is now closed! The top 32 will be announced Monday 20 September at 13:00
Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- My fitness goal is to have a summer body through the winter time, holiday seasons, and to live a healthy balanced lifestyle.
- I work with people on a day to day basis, and I need to make sure that I keep my clients motivated and inspired.
- I step onto stage occasionally and love to do fitness shoots throughout the year.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- I have recently competed in I-Candy Masters Over 35 in April.
- I have done 21 Fitness competitions locally and internationally up to date for fun.
- I have recently written an article for Women’s Health on my own body transformation and talking a bit more about bikini competition prep, and I have also written more about competing in bikini for Cosmopolitan.
- I have recently closed my gym in Sandton to focus on developing my online presence further.
- At this moment I am more focused on getting my clients on stage for bikini competitions.
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I am exposed to clients on a day to day basis, and as a part of my online business I have to do daily posts. I also train 6 times a week myself, and need to fuel my personal fitness.